Tuesday, May 17, 2011

How many things are we missing?

Everyone should take just a minute to read this.  True, it may not have been the most accurate representation of peoples reactions had it been done in a place "less time committed", but it does point out the the lives we're leading.  The hurried rush, the lack of attention to detail.  Lately, I've been asking myself if the extra hours I put in to the office are really worth the lost time with my family and friends.  If the hurried rush of my life in general is really worth the fleeting moments of life that are passing me by.  Maybe it's because I'm about to turn 39 and I'm reflecting more on the things I could have done; should have done.  More importantly, I think it's the perfect time to reflect on what I WILL do and HOW I will do it.  After all, if we don't get busy livin', we'd better start getting busy dyin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment