Wednesday, January 26, 2011

What I do best.

I'm trying to kick off this blog by doing the Post a Day commitment and I'm sticking to it.  The only problem is, I'm having a hard time finding content to write about.  Usually my stuff is either satirical, reflective or random, hence the name of the blog.  I've been looking through "ideas for posts" from various sites and well, they just don't suit me.  Yesterday's post was OK, but not really something I'd write about unless there was a reason that led me to it.  It took me a while to finish it because I was struggling with the content and what I wanted to say.  Blogging shouldn't be like that.  It should be fluid and easy to write.  It should be about something you know, care about or that you are very passionate about.

So, with that in mind, I'm gonna try this my own way and do my own thing.  I'm good at writing articles for work on "how-to's" or reviews of new hardware, software, movies, games, etc.  With a mixture of my personal anecdotes thrown in for good measure, I might just be able to pull this off.  We shall see.  So bear with me, send me ideas, feedback, questions, suggestions or whatever and I'll try to keep this ship afloat.

No comments:

Post a Comment